When I discovered my passion for Boudoir photography, I knew I wanted to go all in. I spent countless hours perfecting my skills and I researched and practiced hundreds of poses. Then I took those poses and played around with which ones were the most flattering for various body types. I am constantly putting time and energy into becoming the strongest boudoir photographer I can possibly be; I do this because not only do I take pride in excellence as an artist, but I want to give my client the absolute best experience possible from the time she contacts me about booking a session until she walks out of my studio with her photos in her hand.
When considering the overall cost for a session and photos, these are some of the behind the scenes actions that add outstanding value to the client experience…
- Hair and Makeup Artists: I value the importance of a talented professional hair and makeup artist. It has taken them years to learn their craft and invest in products that translate well on the camera. I am paying the HMUA based on their skill, time, and products. My HMUA also stays for the session and assists me in keeping your look fresh throughout the shoot as well as help with moving furniture and technical details.
- My Studio Space: I provide a heated and air conditioned spacious studio in a convenient location with a private bathroom and ample on site parking. When choosing my business location, I ensure the studio space has balanced and adequate natural lighting and purchase several different furniture sets that give photos a cozy and sexy feel while adding versatility to the shoot. I also deep clean the studio after each session to keep everything sanitary and fresh.
- Client Closet: While most clients will provide their own clothing (or lack thereof) I make sure I have staples in the client closet such as shoes, jewelry, other accessories, lingerie, sweaters, robes and various fabrics that all clients have access to. These items are washed/sanitized after each use.
- The hours of email exchanges and phone calls that happen before the client ever walks inside the studio for their session.
- Post-processing/editing boudoir photos and product design can be longer than other kinds of photos. More skin is showing and I want each client to be extremely happy with how they look in each photo.
Years of preparation and hours of work go into each boudoir photography session. I’m so honored to share my time with you and help you see yourself as the uniquely beautiful, strong and sexy woman you truly are. Let’s chat about it!