I have some very exciting news to share! In light of the fact that my studio is closed for the remainder of this month I am now offering Stay Home Sessions! That’s right, ladies! Take off those pjs, turn off the news, do your hair and makeup, throw something pretty on and treat yourself to a confidence boost right in the comfort of your own home!
These sessions will be held via FaceTime/Zoom and I will walk you through the entire experience from start to finish.
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A STAY HOME SESSION? More than you’d think…
– A FaceTime/Zoom pre-consultation with me
– A FaceTime/Zoom pre-consultation with my Makeup Artist, Jessica Britt
– A 30-45 minute photo shoot
– Set up guidance
– Face + body coaching
– 2 outfit changes
– 10 final images.
NOTE: Due to the nature of these sessions, images will be low resolution quality not suitable for print. These are only meant as a confidence boost, fun time, social sharing, etc..
SO HOW DO THESE STAY HOME SESSIONS WORK? It’s actually pretty simple…
1. Choose a date and time on my calendar and pay the session fee.
2. We will set up a time to FaceTime/Zoom so I can see your space and clothing options.
3. If you wish, you will set up a time to FaceTime/Zoom with my Makeup Artist, Jessica Britt, so she can provide some helpful tips and tricks for the day of your shoot.
4. On the day of your shoot we will FaceTime/Zoom and I will coach you through EVERYTHING from where to set up your phone and how to pose.
5. You will presented with an online gallery where you will choose your final images.
6. I will edit your final images and provide a PIN so you can download them.
NOTE: You will need a room with good window light/shady spot outdoors, a good quality smart phone and a strong WIFI connection in order to participate
SO WHAT DOES A STAY AT HOME SESSION COST? You’re not going to believe this…
Oh, here’s the best part. while a typical shoot with me starts at $1300, I am offering these very unique and very limited sessions for a mere $150. That’s a CRAZY savings! But again, these images will be low resolution quality not suitable for printing. These are only meant as a confidence boost, fun time, social sharing, etc..
NOTE: Because these sessions are so limited, these are not available to those who already have a studio session on the books.
Ready to book your own Stay Home Session? Just fill out this short form for all the details!