Just like all of you, I’m juggling multiple roles and responsibilities right now. As a Mom of three suddenly homeschooling children (need I say more?), a daughter of an immune compromised parent, and a small business owner, life is definitely quite a sh*t show right now.
As the impact of COVID-19 grows my top priority is the well-being of my family, my team and our continued ability to serve our clients. With that said, I just want to share with all of you the steps we are taking in the studio to ensure the safety of everyone.
- The studio is currently closed thru April 14, 2020. All March and early April sessions have been rescheduled in order to give this chaos time to pass.
- The studio has been thoroughly disinfected with bleach (that was fun! ) and all bedding and wardrobe items have been run through a hot wash.
- Moving forward we will implement mandatory hand washing once entering the studio.
- Hair + Makeup Services will have a very strict guideline as suggested by the National Hair and Makeup Artistry Union. I am also providing the option of opting out of hair + makeup; if this option is chosen a $100 credit will be applied to your image collection purchase.
- If we reach April 14th and the local situation is still not resolved, I will happily reschedule all sessions for a future date with zero rescheduling fee applied.
- In order to help with the financial strain we are all feeling, for a very limited time e-gift cards of $200+ can be purchased at 40% off to apply towards a future session or towards your collection purchase. This is an insane deal, so snag yours up here!
- Myself, my family and Makeup Artists are all following the social distancing guidelines. We may all be going a little stir crazy, but at least we are safe and healthy.
In the meantime, I am looking forward to the opportunity to work from home catching up on my very long list of blog posts, so stay tuned for a flooding of recent Beauty + Boudoir Sessions, Selfie Tips and Instagram updates.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out. I am here for all of you just as I have always been.