I don’t really mean excuses, I only use this word because a lot of women find it pretty hard to splurge on themselves…especailly a Beauty or Boudoir Session…it’s almost like they need an excuse. So here, I’ll give you a bunch of them:
1. You spend all your time caring for your family and quite often forget to take care of yourself; you need something tangible to remind yourself how awesome you really do look under the piles of laundry, spit up and sticky fingerprints.
2. Your birthday is coming up and you want to do something really special just for you.
3. You are engaged or your anniversary is coming up and you want to give your fiance/husband a gift that will rock his world.
4. You want to give your boyfriend/husband/partner an unforgettable Christmas/Birthday/Valentine’s Day/Any Day gift this year.
5. You have finally accepted yourself just as you are and want to celebrate it.
6. You have experienced a major life crisis, worked your way out of it and want to glorify the new you.
7. You want to feel like a supermodel for a day and have the pictures to prove it.
8. You have bare wall space in your bedroom just begging for a drop dead gorgeous gallery.
9. You’ve finally got your body back after shedding those stubborn last few pounds of baby weight.
10. You just want it, damnit!
There. That should cover most of the bases. I give you full permission to free yourself of any guilt associated with just wanting to do something amazing for yourself. I mean really, you are worth it.
You are beautiful…let me show you.